This is an early reminder that the very busy fall granting season will be upon us before we know it. We want to be strategic about our preparations for the fall. To prepare you and our office, we are asking for your feedback and also for your assistance.
- If you plan to apply (or are contemplating applying) to any of the funding opportunities below, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Please let me know if you would be willing to review applications. (This does not obligate you in any way. You will be able to say no at a later date if you are unable to help at that time.) The Associate Dean will write an acknowledgement letter to recognize your service.
- WORKING SESSION: We are planning a grant-writing work session at the Faculty level where potential applicants bring in a) an initial draft (a one page/paragraph/outline of your planned study); b) unsuccessful applications (and feedback on those applications) to discuss and brainstorm regarding how to respond to the feedback, and tips for writing applications.
- This will take place at the end of June. Date will be announced soon.
- If you are a successful applicant and would be willing to share your experiences, expertise or tips, please let me know.
4. Other Suggestions:
- If you have other ideas concerning what would be helpful, please let me know.
- What would you like to know about the grants process or writing a grant?
- What help do you need?
Please contact Karen Kueneman, firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas, if you wish to volunteer your services, or have any questions or concerns.