Background: The aim of INSPiRE is to foster an intellectual community and interdisciplinary network for the scholarship of professional education. Its goals are:
- To create opportunities to interact across disciplines;
- To identify scholars and students in the field through the development of a virtual network and community of practice;
- To build capacity for researchers and students to advance knowledge and contribute to the scholarship of professional education.
This call is designed to support the above goals of INSPiRE through support of new teams of faculty and students coming together to develop and to deliver their scholarly ideas around a topic of interest to their team members and to the wider INSPiRE membership. The work of successful teams will contribute to forthcoming INSPiRE seminar series.
Amount: 3-4 Grants of up to $1500 are available for this call
INSPiRE: May 31, 2011 – has been extended for one week to June 7, 2011
Eligibility:The call is open to new teams comprised of:
- Members from at least two different disciplinary backgrounds/professions;
- Graduate student members are encouraged but not required;
- Participants with the intention to become Members of INSPIRE (to become a member of INSPiRE, please contact: email@example.com. Membership is free, membership is not limited to UWO faculty).
- Please Note: This call supports the development of new teams and is not available to pre-existing teams.