Western’s Writing Support Centre‘s writing counsellors will look at grant applications. The Writing Support Centre could be engaged to have a look at those grants for which assistance is needed with language as opposed to (or in addition to) the content.
How it works:
- Appointments of one hour are made by calling x83031. Faculty members should request that their grant application be reviewed by a senior writing consultant.
- A writing consultant will then go through the grant with the applicant in person. The Support Centre does not provide a drop-off review service.
- The goal of the Support Centre is to provide skills to the writer as opposed to editing only.
- Writers are welcome to make more than one meeting if necessary.
- Note that this service is available to all members of the Western community, including students.