The below webinar will be of interest for those of you thinking of applying to one of SSHRC’s Partnership initiatives –
- Partnership Development Grant (due Nov 30),
- a Partnership Grant Letter of Intent (due Feb 15)
- or a Connection Grant (no deadlines – continuous intake)
If anyone wishes we can book the meeting room in the Research Office and participate / view it together. Let Karen Kueneman know ahead of time on this.
Webinars on SSHRC Partnerships Portfolio’s funding opportunities
This October, in a series of four webinars, SSHRC program officers will be on hand to provide information and answer questions about Partnership Development Grants, Partnership Grants and Connection Grants, including advice on preparing your application.
Webinar participants will have the opportunity to submit written questions via the webinar interface at any time during the presentations.
No registration is required, so you can drop in at any time. “Enter as guest user” and just add your name. Each session holds a maximum of 200 guests at one time, so keep trying if it is full on your first attempt.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2012: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Eastern) Link to access webinar: http://sshrc.adobeconnect.com/r9nrvumiel7/
- Tuesday, October 16, 2012: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Eastern) Link to access webinar: http://sshrc.adobeconnect.com/r7u742fsdn5/
- Friday, October 12, 2012: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Eastern) Link to access webinar: http://sshrc.adobeconnect.com/r3qdsv9t5ve/
- Wednesday, October 17, 2012: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Eastern) Link to access webinar: http://sshrc.adobeconnect.com/r23w8ygd50n/