Mitacs is pleased to announce national funding and training opportunities to faculty members, students and postdoctoral fellows.
- Deadline: June 12, 2013
- Mitacs Elevate PDF funds recent PhDs conducting research with industrial partners.
- Fellowships consist of a 2 year peer-reviewed research project, supplemented by leadership and management training
- This program is open to all PhD holders regardless of nationality
Mitacs Globalink Summer 2014 Research Project Proposal – Access top-quality international undergraduates
- Host a senior undergraduate student for a 10-12 week research internship
- Students are carefully chosen for excellence and matched to your research needs
- All students are from a top-tier university in Brazil, China, India, or Mexico
- All travel, accommodation, living expenses, logistics are covered by Mitacs
- Globalink students who wish to return for graduate studies may be eligible for a substantial stipend (only available at participating universities)
- Application deadline July 31, 2013
REMINDER OF OTHER FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Funding available through Mitacs Accelerate to collaborate with industry on research or development-focused projects
- Projects undertaken by grad students and post-docs from ALL disciplines
- Applications accepted throughout the year