On May 30th, new enhancements to the CCV will be implemented, including:
- Ability to import publication files in the BibTeX format, which is supported by several bibliographic databases including Scopus, Google Scholar and Web of Science.
- Ability to import multiple PubMed records at once
- Migration of existing PubMed records into the Journal Articles section of the CCV
- Removal of the PubMed Articles section from CCV
As a result, the CCV will not be available on May 30th as of 16h. The downtime is expected to be around 4 hours.
- Further improvements to the format of PDF generated by the CCV