You are invited to attend:
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Town Hall
Dr. Jane Aubin
Chief Scientific Officer and Vice-President, Research and Knowledge Translation, and Ethics
Monday, May 11th
1 – 2:30 pm
LHSC, University Hospital, Auditorium A
The objectives of the presentation are to:
- Introduce CIHR’s new Strategic Plan – Health Research Roadmap II – Capturing innovation for better health and health care
- Discuss CIHR’s budget and changes to the Institutes
- Provide an update on the first Foundation Scheme Pilot – including some of the preliminary survey results
- Provide an update on the launch of the Project Scheme and the College of Reviewers
- Suggestions for additional topics can be forwarded by May 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be provided to Dr. Aubin in advance.
Dr. Aubin has been holding the Town Hall meetings across Canada over the past few months. Please see attached slides of her presentation.