CIHR 2015 Foundation Scheme Live Pilot
APPLICANT INFORMATION SESSION
Tuesday, June 23, 2015: 1pm to 3pm
- In Person – MSB 282 (Medical Sciences Building) OR
- Simultaneous WEBINAR* https://uworesearch.adobeconnect.com/cihr_info/
*Those planning on attending the webinar will need to ensure that the computer they are using has working speakers. Questions can be asked through the chat window function.
YOUR HOSTS: Research Development & Services and Western Research Officers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Faculty who plan to submit applications to the CIHR 2015 Foundation Scheme Live Pilot competition (Registration deadline: July 27th).
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- An overview of competition specifics, including Registration and Application stage requirements
- “Themes” derived from CIHR reviewer feedback from the 2014 Live Pilot
- Application “tips & tricks” drawn from prior reviewers and applicants who participated in the 2014 Live Pilot
- Discussion on managing current and future research collaborations ‘strategically’ in light of a)Foundation and Project Scheme eligibility requirements, and b) Individual longer-term research development plans
- An outline of Western’s internal plan and process to support applicants with 2015 proposal development